This weekend we’ll serve you a gorgeous, if slightly boring film about three former college mates who meet up at a spooky old mansion for a weekend of rest and recreation. After much chin-wagging, they begin to run into some interesting supernatural visitors bumbling about the manor. Our forecast is that 49% of you will adore this film. The remaining 51% will endlessly reprimand us for not instead showing the 1981 version with Fred Astaire. Another time, perhaps.
But if you like The Beatles, you’ll love our guest. For joining us will be author Laurie Jacobson to discus her new book, “Top of the Mountain: The Beatles at Shea Stadium.” She’ll explain how this was one of the most historical concerts ever and how she obtained the inside scoop on this groundbreaking event. She’ll also tell us about Marianne Faithfull, one of the stars of our film and how she is connected to The Beatles as well.
All this while Tangella puts a banana peel in Handrew’s path, next Saturday night at 9PM Pacific at the enclosed link and on-demand at our Roku, AppleTV and FireTV channels. Don’t miss it!
No Friday show this week, as Vincent and Tangella will be attending a social event. But they’ll be back next week with something fun.
One thought on “This Saturday on Creature Features: ”
Tangella is adorable. I cant understand why that grumpy old Mr. Livingston is so mean to her.